920 S 2200 East Salt Lake City, UT 84108   |  Offer Accepted  |   $629,000  |   Photos  |   Mobile View
Salt Lake City's
most user-friendly
real estate search
April 22, 2018
14,268 homes for sale
1,291 new listings

920 S 2200 East Salt Lake City UT  84108 Home - MLS #1507319

Similar Neighborhood Homes For Sale
Homes for sale near:
920 S 2200 East, Salt Lake City, UT - MLS # 1507319
Listed 56 days ago

House for Sale in Salt Lake City

Utah MLS # 1507319

$629,000  (calculate payment)
920 S 2200 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84108   ← Search Homes by Zip
Tax ID #16-10-180-009
Year Built: 1939
4  bedrooms     2,404  square feet
2  bathrooms     .31 Acres (13,504 sq ft)
1  car garage     $2,786/year taxes
1  patio    

Price per Sq Ft= $262    Price per Finished Sq Ft= $273
Basement: 90% Finished (Approx. 922 SqFt)

Schools, features, and home info tabs
     ↓                   ↓                   ↓                  ↓
Square Feet
Floor 1:
Floor 2:
Floor 3:
Floor 4:

 Home Exterior Features:
  • Garage:Attached,Opener
  • Lot Size: 0.31 Acres (13,504 sq ft )
  • Landscaping:See Remarks,Landscaping: Full,Mature Trees
  • Lot Facts:Curb & Gutter,Fenced: Part,Secluded Yard,Sprinkler: Auto-Full,View: Valley,Private
  • HomeExterior:Aluminum/Vinyl
  • Roof:Asphalt Shingles,Rolled-Silver

 Local Schools: (Salt LakeSchool District):

  • Elementary:Indian Hills
  • Jr High:Clayton
  • High Schools:East

 Home Interior Features:
  • Basement:90% finished
  • Amenities:Cable Tv Wired,Electric Dryer Hookup
  • Heating:Forced Air,Gas: Central
  • Cooling:Central Air: Electric
  • Floor Covering:Carpet,Hardwood,Linoleum

920 S 2200 East - $629,000

Home Description

      "An attractive open light filled ranch design in the desirable Sunnyside Park neighborhood. Well maintained; Newer kitchen and baths, both kitchen and formal dinning, large living room with fireplace, hardwood floors, and a walkout basement. One of only a few homes in the entire area that have panoramic valley views. "Enormous expansion potential" House sits on a generous .31 acre lot with over 60% of the lot being mostly flat and the remaining 40% terracing down to afford the home and property it's unblocked valley views. Whether or not you just simple want to enjoy this stylish home as it exists or you would like to do an extensive renovation-add on or a tear down and do a new build, this home may be for you... Listing agent has the zoning & building specs available - "SO MANY POSSIBILITIES"! Square footage figures are provided as a courtesy estimate only and were obtained from County Records. Buyer is advised to obtain an independent measurement...."

Tony Fantis, Utah Realtor®
To view homes, call (801) 829-1560. Your voice message will be delivered immediately. Tony or an agent from his team will get back with you ASAP. Or, REQUEST A PERSONAL SHOWING of 920 S 2200 East with Tony Fantis or his team of Realtors®. Listing courtesy of Probe Realtors.
Real Estate Mortgage Calculator
920 S 2200 East
Home Value: $ Interest rate: %
Loan amount: $ Loan term: years
Start date:
Property tax: %
PMI: %  
Free Mortgage Calculator
Wikipedia logo - link to Salt Lake City
Discover Salt Lake City on Wikipedia
qr code for 920 S 2200 East, Salt Lake City UT 84108
salty homes utah real estate logo
Saltyhomes mobile-optimized for smart phones.  Use our faster, sexier, 
		and stronger mobile site at saltyhomes.com!